Site Galleria’s PHP development course syllabus has been designed by experienced web application developers and PHP developers. We regularly update PHP course syllabus to keep pace with the latest PHP upgrades and thus, we are recognized among the Top PHP training institutes in Bangalore. We provide 100% job guarantee after completion of the Php course. Get the best Php training in Bangalore and become a professional Php Development. All our Php development trainers are very experienced IT professionals and love to share their practical knowledge with the students. This course is designed to meet all level of student requirement. Our Php development trainers understand the fresher’s & working professional’s requirement and execute the training accordingly. Our PHP Training in Bangalore helps students get placement immediately as they complete course. Our practical, real-time PHP project scenarios training gives them knowledge of working on realtime PHP projects.
Why learn PHP?
PHP is evergreen!. Right from being the driving force behind the likes of Facebook to powering numerous e-commerce websites, PHP is popular for its simplicity, efficiency, security, and flexibility. PHP or hypertext processor is a server-side scripting language that is embedded in HTML. It is used to build entire web sites but mainly to manage dynamic content and databases. Besides server-side scripting, PHP scripts are also used for command-line scripting and creating desktop applications. Its reliability, security, and flexibility have made it an extremely popular language to work with. If you are planning to pursue a career in web development, you must learn PHP and its popular frameworks such as Laravel and CakePHP. Hence Site Galleria, providing PHP Training in Bangalore brings you PHP courses that will familiarise you with PHP concepts going from basics to the advanced and giving you hands-on training to master the practical aspects of PHP.
What is the Php Training Objective?
You will gain the skills and project-based experience needed for entry into web design and development careers. You will be able to use a variety of strategies and tools to create websites.
You will develop awareness and appreciation of the many ways that people access the web, and will be able to create standards-based websites that can be accessed by the full spectrum of web access technologies.
What skills will you learn in Php Training?
- An introduction to PHP variables and operators and how to write PHP scripts
- Creating forms with PHP, basic security features and taking user inputs
- All about functions, conditional tests, events and flow control in PHP
- How to handle databases and connect to MySQL database from PHP
- How to use sessions and cookies and keep track of visitors to the website
Enquire for Registration
PHP Course Content:
Introduction of Web & PHP
- What is PHP?
- The history of PHP
- Why choose PHP?
- Installation overview
- Embedding PHP code on a page
- Outputting dynamic text
- The operational trail
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Type juggling and casting
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and elseif statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- Foreach loops
- Understanding array pointers
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Warnings and errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
Building Web Pages with PHP
- Links and URLs
- Using GET values
- Encoding GET values
- Encoding for HTML
- Including and requiring files
- Modifying headers
- Page redirection
- Output buffering
Working with Forms and Form Data
- Building forms
- Detecting form submissions
- Single-page form processing
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- Single-page form with validations
Working with Cookies and Sessions
- Working with cookies
- Setting cookie values
- Reading cookie values
- Unsetting cookie values
- Working with sessions
- MySQL introduction
- Creating a database
- Creating a database table
- CRUD in MySQL
- Populating a MySQL database
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using PHP to Access MySQL
- Database APIs in PHP
- Connecting to MySQL with PHP
- Retrieving data from MySQL
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with PHP
- Updating and deleting records with PHP
- SQL injection
- Escaping strings for MySQL
- Introducing prepared statements
Building a Content Management System (CMS)
- Blueprinting the application
- Building the CMS database
- Establishing your work area
- Creating and styling the first page
- Making page assets reusable
- Connecting the application to the database
Using Site Navigation to Choose Content
- Adding pages to the navigation subjects
- Refactoring the navigation
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
- Moving the navigation to a function
- Finding a subject in the database
- Refactoring the page selection
- Creating a new subject form
- Processing form values and adding subjects
- Passing data in the session
- Validating form values
- Creating an edit subject form
- Using single-page submission
- Deleting a subject
- Cleaning up
- Assignment: Pages CRUD
- Assignment results: Pages CRUD
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behaviour
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced PHP Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Building dates and times: Epoch/Unix
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Cloning objects
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- PHP permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Moving the file pointer
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
- Configuring PHP for email
- Sending email with mail()
- Using headers
- Reviewing SMTP
- Using PHPMailer
PHP Training FAQs:
1. Who should take Php course?
This course should be chosen by anyone who wants to excel and learn the art of web development. Anyone who wants to create stunning static and dynamic websites can take this course. Anyone who is passionate to learn how to create websites, who wants to start their own business or who wants to do freelance projects on Php website development.
2. What are the prerequisites for Php Course?
A basic knowledge in computer is good to start learning with, you don’t need any degree or diploma to secure a job, Nowadays companies are not specifically ask for qualification, instead there are seeking trained and certified php developers.
3. Do I need to have any knowledge of the Web to join?
No you do not. Our courses are designed to help you master practical PHP Development and are created to cater to people from every background.
4. What is the duration of each course?
The average course duration is about 1 – 1.5 months. However, we also offer a combination of courses as a single package. Your entire learning experience will depend on the courses you choose to sign up for.
5. Who can take Php Course Training?
- Fresh Graduates or non-graduates.
- Diploma holders who has basic computer knowledge.
- Professional with experience..
- And anyone who is interested in web designing or web developing.
6. Salary expectation after completion of Php Course development Training?
Due to growing demand for designing skills, the salary is also increasing for php development skills. As per payscale.com Average salary for Php developer is Rs 6,24,231 per year.
7. What are the benefits of learning php?
Php has always been an integral and central part of the internet. Since it has overtaken all other business models and has become the most effective business model, the demand for skilled php developers has increased significantly. Php development is more like an art and is only limited by the imagination of the developer. It will grow and enhance with time and practice.