iOS App Development
Site Galleria provides iOS Development Course for aspirants of career in iOS app development. Our iOS Training in Bangalore focuses on realtime projects tasks, practical and updated theoretical aspects to imbibe the necessary skills required in the professional world. We provide 100% job guarantee after completion of the iOS Development Training. Get the best iOS Development Course in Bangalore and become a professional iOS app development. All our iOS app development trainers are very experienced IT professionals and love to share their practical knowledge with the students. This course is designed to meet all level of student requirement. Our iOS app development trainers understand the fresher’s & working professional’s requirement and execute the training accordingly.
Join Site Galleria’s iOS development course and learn from the basics to the advanced and see your career flourish. You will get all the support you need to master this subject including resources such as extensive codebase, and one on one support from your mentors. Our tutors have spent years in the industry and will guide you towards success.
Why Learn iOS app development?
The iOS mobile operating system continually pushes the boundaries of new technology to redefine what can be achieved on a mobile device.
Apple’s App Store generated 73% of all app revenue in 2013, making it the most profitable app store among all three major operating systems. The iOS mobile operating system continually pushes the boundaries of new technology to redefine what can be achieved on a mobile device. The stylishly functional user experience of iOS takes maximum advantage of the functionalities of iPhone, iPad, and iPod capacitive touch hardware. There is a huge market for functional, intelligent apps. Thus, a career in iOS app development is evergreen and jobs in iOS development is always in demand.
What skills will you learn in iOS Development Course?
After completing the iOS online training course you will be able to:
- Work with iOS 8 SDK to build native applications for iPhones and iPads
- Understand the use of the Xcode 6 tool to develop debugging and deploying applications
- Learn to use Objective-C language in programming applications
- Use multiple Model-View-controllers, and storyboards for UI design
- Implement CoreData and Autolayout
- Submit completed applications to the AppStore
Section 1: Introduction to Development MAC OS, IDE – XCODE, Interface Builder
- Mac versions –Features
- iOS versions -Features
- Introduction to Xcode tool and Compilers
Section 2: Introduction to Objective-C
- Creating Objective C classes and Methods
- Creating Properties and methods
- OOPS in Objective C
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, Dynamic Typing, Dynamic Binding
- Categories and protocols
- Application Lifecycle
- Xib,StoryBoard and Interface builder
- Creating and building simple applications
- UIState Preservation
- View application sandbox and CrashLogs of Application
Section 3: Cocoa Design patterns
- What is MVC ?
- Model ,View and Controller Classes
- Delegate and Datasource
- Singleton Pattern
- Observer pattern
- Cocoa coding standards
Section 4: Memory Management
- Introduction (alloc init,retain Release )
- Auto release pool
Section 5: Objective -C ARC
- Migrating your application to ARC
- Basic Interaction with UIControls
- switch,slider,progress bar
- Alerts ∧ Action sheet
- Scrollview, Web view,maps
- Picker,Date picker,Imageview, Image picker controller
- Gestures , Mouse events
- Mail,Message,Phone call
Section 6: Orientation and iPhone sensors
- The iPhone Accelerometer
- Detecting shakes
- Determining orientation
- Responding to the accelerometer
Section 7: WorkingWithTableView
- Working with multiple TableViews
- TableView practices
- CustomCell creation.
Section 8: Multi View Applications
- view to view (Present model view controller )
- Navigation controller
- Tabbar controller
- Pageview controller
- Split view controller
Section 9: CoreGraphics and QuartzCore
- UIKit and view lifeCycle
- Draw lines and transforms.
- Alphe ,Opaque ,hidden
- Create PDF fiels
- Merge Images
- SplashView and Basic animation
- Adding Views with animation
Section 10: Maps SDK
- Introduction to MapKit Framework
- Showing a simple Map
- Update User Location
- Background location updates of user .
Section 11: REST and SOAP services , XML and JSON Parsing
- Asynchronous and synchronous request
- Soap service
- Rest service
- Xml and JSON Parsing
- KeyValue coding and Nested JSON objects
- Error handling
- Lazy loading
Section 12: MultiTasking in iOS
- NSThread and management of multiple threads
- Synchronous and Asynchronous
- Introduction to NSTimers
- GCD in iOS
- NSOperation and NSOperationQueue
Section 13: Data Base Persistence
- User Defaults
- Core Data
Section 14: Media interaction
- AVAudio player
- MPMovie player
Section 15: Notifications
- Local notifications
- App level Notifications
- Push Notifications
Section 16: Social Network Integration
- Google +
Section 17: Testing And Deployment
- Debugging application in device.
- iOS5,iOS6,iOS7 features and differences
- App store Submission
Section 18: Project
This section will cover a course project where we will try to implement all topics we covered in each session. The course project will run after completion of each module.
How we, at Site Galleria, help you with iOS Development Training?
iOS Development Course Bangalore at Site Galleria can give your career a power push. Besides offering Career-centric course training, we provide career counseling to enable you to secure a coveted iOS app development job of your choice. All you need is to enroll with our iOS app development Coaching Classes. Site Galleria provides its students with basic to advanced level training in a real time environment.
Job opportunities after iOS Development Course:
Developers with iOS app development skills get placed in Top MNC like Infosys, TCS, CTS and Product based MNCs and Startup Companies. iOS app development has grown as quite a necessity skill for mobile app designers and developers all over the world. Be a part of this growing trend with the Best iOS Development Course in Bangalore. One such institution which provides accountable iOS Development Course Bangalore is Site Galleria.
Salary expectation after completion of iOS app Development Course:
Due to growing demand for designing skills, the salary is also increasing for iOS app development skills. As per payscale.com Average salary for iOS app development developer is Rs 6,24,231 per year.
Who should take iOS Development Training?
This course should be chosen by anyone who wants to excel and learn the art of iOS app development. Anyone who wants to develop stunning mobile apps can take this course. Anyone who is passionate to learn how to build iOS apps, who want to start their own business or who wants to do freelance projects on iOS app development website development.
What are the prerequisites for iOS app Development Training?
Basic knowledge in computer is good to start learning with, you don’t need any degree or diploma to secure a job, Nowadays companies are not specifically asking for qualification, instead, there are seeking trained and certified iOS app development developers.
iOS Development Course FAQs
1. Do I need to have any knowledge of the Web to join?
A: No you do not. Our courses are designed to help you master practical iOS app development and are created to cater to people from every background.
2. What is the duration of iOS Development Training?
A: The average course duration is about 1 – 1.5 months. However, we also offer a combination of courses as a single package. Your entire learning experience will depend on the courses you choose to sign up for.
3. Who can take the iOS Development Training?
- Fresh Graduates or non-graduates.
- Diploma holders who has basic computer knowledge.
- Professional with experience..
- And anyone who is interested in web designing or web developing.
4. What are the benefits of taking iOS Training Course?
A: iOS app development has always been an integral and central part of the internet. Since it has overtaken all other business models and has become the most effective business model, the demand for skilled iOS app development developers has increased significantly. iOS app development is more like an art and is only limited by the imagination of the developer. It will grow and enhance with time and practice.
Also, Check our Android App development Course in Bangalore