Android App Development
Site Galleria’s Android Development Course in Bangalore is directed towards corporate, individuals, tech enthusiasts and students. It is a comprehensive hands-on training with a real time based intensive syllabus and thorough approach in Android application design and development. Android Development Training in Bangalore program will empower you with the knowledge of visualizing, building, programming and publishing an Android application. There is a gap between the demand and supply of functional apps in diverse niches which you can fulfill with Android app development knowledge.
What is Android?
Android is a mobile operating system which is developed by Google. This is an operating system which is primarily designed for mobile devices with touchscreen and Is based on Linux Kernel. This technology has an user interface which is mainly based on direct manipulation. It makes use of gestures which are similar to real world actions like tapping, swiping, pinching and to work around with on-screen objects. In addition to this, it also has a virtual keyboard for text input. This technology has not confined itself with just mobile devices. Google has gone one step ahead and developed Android televisions, Android Auto and Android wear. Each of these devices has a special user interface. The other variants of Android devices are gaming consoles, notebooks, digital camera etc. There are multiple of places from where you can get your Android Course training in Bangalore. Nothing can match the way Besant Technologies Android Training in Bangalore. What are you waiting for? Enroll Now!
Android is taking over the mobile market rapidly. On a day to day we can see how a two year old kid uses the mobile phone to play games to a professional using his mobile for a presentation. Today everything happens on the go, be it ordering food, booking tickets for travel or reading the news, everything is accessible through your smartphone. This increases the demand for Android Developers in all industries. You too can become an Android Professional by enrolling in a good Android Training Institute in Bangalore.
Why Site Galleria?
Site Galleria is a Mobile app development company and provide Android development training in Bangalore providing Android app development training from several years for the aspiring Android developers and designers. With us you will have a practical experience of putting the theoretical knowledge into use unlike other Android training centers in Bangalore where they focus only on theory. We work with a squad of highly skilled, professional individuals who are dedicated to pay individual attention and work on the potentiality of the students. We have developed our curriculum based on advanced technology and always remain updated with the latest developments in the field.
Our methodology emphasizes on delivering industry-standard-mobility training enabling the students to learn to develop their mobility apps from the beginning. Our approach involves live demonstration on creating an application which helps the learners to internalize the process and reproduce it in their way and carve a niche for themselves in the industry. This happens to be a valuable addition to the CVs as well. Site Galleria is one of the Top Android development Training Institute in Bangalore. We provide 100% job guarantee after completion of the Android development course.
What you will learn in our Android Development Course?
- The use of Android development tools like Eclipse, Android Studio ,DDMS, Drawables, Listeners, and the Android SDK to build your very own apps
- How to develop your own Android apps.
- Understand the architecture of Android applications, life cycle of various components, manifest, Intents and the use of external resources for Android development.
- Learn how to use different Layouts and Widgets
- Debugging tools and the working of Android SDK to add permissions to your app
- The use of Audio, Video, Services and Notifications to enhance user experience
- Understand how to create applications using SQLite database
- At the end of this training you would be ready with a working application which can be published on Google Play
Enquire for Registration
Android Course Content:
Section 1: Introduction to Android
- Early History of Android
- Understanding the Android Software Stack
- Android SDK
- Dalvik VM
- Android Emulator
Section 2: Setting up Android Development Environment
- Downloading the Android SDK
- Installing Android Development Tools (ADT)
- Building Hello World app
- Android Virtual Devices
- Exploring the Structure of an Android Application
- Fundamental Components
- Application Life Cycle
Section 3: Building Block and User Interface and Controls
- Content Provider
- Broadcast Receiver
- Understanding Android resources
- Understanding Android Intents
- Text Controls
- Button Controls
- The ImageView Control
- Date and Time Controls
- List Control
- GridView Control
- Spinner Control
- Gallery Control
- Understanding Adapters
- Styles and Themes
- Understanding Layout Managers
Section 4: Android UI
- Structure of Android menu
- Working with Menu and Events
- Submenus, Context Menus, Pop-up Menus
- What Is a Fragment
- Fragment Manager
- Using Dialogs in Android
- Working with Toast
- Working with Action Bar and Tabs
Section 5: Working with Preference and Saving state
- Exploring the Preferences Framework
- Organizing Preferences
Section 6: Working with SQLite Database
- Introduction to SQLite Database
- SQLiteOpenHelper and working with DB
- Working with Cursor
Section 7: What is Content Provider?
- Android’s Built-in Providers
- Architecture of Content Providers
Section 8: Services, Threads, and Handler
- Consuming HTTP Services
- Using the AndroidHttpClient
- Addressing Multithreading Issues
- Handler, message and message queue relationship
- Using Background Threads (AsyncTask)
Section 9: Working with web service
- JSON parsing
- XML parsing
Section 10: Working on Socket Connection
Security and Packages
- Understanding the Android Security Model
- Signing Applications for Deployment
- Self-Signed Certificate Using the Keytool
- Installing Updates to an Application and Signing
- Understanding Security at the Process Boundary
- Declaring and Using Permissions
- Library Projects
Section 11: Working with Maps and Location based Services
- Understanding the Mapping Package
- Obtaining a Maps API Key from Google
Section 12: Work on Realtime App Development (Project)
- Application Design Guidelines
- Android Best Practices (Coding)
- Develop Market ready application
Android Development Training FAQs:
1. What if I am not able to cope up with the classroom training?
A: Android workshops include 1 month free Android technical support post classroom training. For any assistance we are just a phone call away.
2. What project am I expected to do?
A: Towards the end of the course, all participants will be required to work on a project to get hands on familiarity with the concepts learnt. You will build an app from scratch with full support from your mentors and submit it to Google Play. This project, which can also be a live industry project, will be reviewed by our instructors and industry experts. On successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate.
3. Will I get any certification on completion of the course?
A: You will receive Android certification in the form of a course completion certificate.
4. What are the prerequisites for Android Development Course?
Basic knowledge in computer is good to start learning with, you don’t need any degree or diploma to secure a job, Nowadays companies are not specifically asking for qualification, instead, there are seeking trained and certified Android app developers.
5. Who are the instructors for the Android Application Development Training Course?
A: The instructors are industry experts (Android Professionals) having working experience of 5-10 years in Android app development.
6. Who can take Android App Development Training?
- Fresh Graduates or non-graduates.
- Diploma holders who has basic computer knowledge.
- Professional with experience..
- And anyone who is interested in web designing or web developing.
Also, Check our AngularJS Certification Course in Bangalore.