Digital Marketing Training
Site Galleria’s Digital Marketing Course is designed with the help of Google Certified Trainers. Our Objective of this Digital Marketing Course is to train Candidates from Basic to Advance Level Techniques on SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM, Google Analytics and Google webmaster tool. We are one of the Best Digital Marketing Training Institutes in Bangalore. We provide 100% job guarantee after completion of the digital marketing course. Get the best digital marketing training in Bangalore and become a certified digital marketing specialist. All our digital marketing trainers are very experienced professionals and love to share their practical knowledge with the students. This course is designed to meet all level of student requirement. Our digital marketing trainers understand the fresher’s & working professional’s requirement and execute the training accordingly.
Why Digital Marketing?
If you are not on the internet then your business is out of business” this is the popular Quote. Yes nowadays everyone has their own website to deliver their services. But Most of the websites are not recognized by Search engines like google, bing, and Yahoo due to poor Search Engine Optimization. So Once you want to get most of the Customers then every businessman should have aware of Digital Marketing. We Provide Excellent and Best Digital Marketing Certification Courses exclusively in Bangalore.
What is the Digital Marketing Training Objective?
You will gain the skills and project-based experience needed for entry into digital marketing careers. You will be able to learn a variety of strategies and tools to boost website traffic.
You will understand how to increase the conversion rate of online audience and explore are various techniques which will be implement for online marketing.
Job opportunities & Salary expectation:
Due to the growing demand for designing skills, the salary is also increasing for digital marketers. As per payscale.com Average salary for Digital marketing specialist is Rs 6,24,231 per year.
For freshers who Completed Digital Marketing Course, the Starting Salary is 3-4 Lakhs per annum. Who are having 2 to 5 Years Experience in this field Top MNC like HCL, TCS, INFOSYS, CTS and WIPRO Offering 5 to 10 Lakhs per annum. Enroll for Placement Oriented Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore With Site Galleria.
What skills will you learn in Digital Marketing Course?
After completing our course, you will be able to:
- Learn to use social media platforms to launch marketing campaigns
- Create effective marketing strategies for brand promotion
- Learn how to use PPC, Email, Web Analytics, SEO and Social Media to devise effective marketing strategies
- Learn to write emails and use Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to attract potential customers
- Understand how to use SEO for promotion of your website
- Reach a wider audience for the promotion of your brand
- Stay ahead of competition and ensure business success
Enquire for Registration
Digital Marketing Course Outline:
Introduction of Digital Marketing
- Key Concepts of Digital Marketing
- Traditional vs Digital Marketing
- The Opportunity of Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- On-Page Optimization and its techniques
- Website planning and designing
- Off-Page Techniques and its techniques
- Keyword research and analysis
- Tracking, Analyzing and Monitoring Website traffic through various tools
- Google Algorithm updates
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Types of Ads and creating campaigns
- Google’s Adwords and Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Social media Ad campaigns and its tools
- Conversion Metrics and tracking
Social Media Optimization (SMO) and Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Introduction, Importance and types of Accounts
- Facebook marketing
- Youtube Marketing & Video Marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Image optimization & Instagram Marketing
- What is Email marketing and its strategy
- Tools used for email marketing
- Tracking email marketing Performance
- What is Mobile marketing
- Types of Mobile marketing
- Tools used for mobile marketing
- Tracking email marketing Performance
Competitor Analysis and Online Tools
- What is Competitor Analysis
- Tools and platforms used for Competitor Analysis
- Reporting on Competitor analysis
Affiliate Marketing and Google Adsense
- Introduction to Affiliate marketing
- What is Google Adsense
- Platforms for Affiliate Marketing
Freelancing & Blogging
- What is Blogging
- Tools used for Blogging and optimizing it
- Earn money by blogging
- What is freelancing
- What are platforms available and how do I enroll
Live SEO Project
- SEO Project to implement Onpage Optimization
- Offpage Optimization for SEO Project
- Content Marketing for Site
- What is local SEO?
- Local Business listings
- Local SEO keyword research and analysis
Online reputation management
- What is ORM?
- Best practices for ORM
- Tools for ORM
- Using Bulk SMS Service To Boost Your Business
- Live Practical Experience
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Question Preparation
Digital Marketing Certification FAQs:
1. Who should take Digital Marketing course?
A: This course should be chosen by anyone who wants to excel and want to pursue their carrer in digital marketinh. Anyone who wants to improve websites traffic using search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and lead generation can take this course. Anyone who is passionate to learn how to create online business, who wants to boost online traffic on their website or who wants to do freelance projects on online marketing.
2. What are the prerequisites for Digital Marketing Course?
A: A basic knowledge in computer is good to start learning with, you don’t need any degree or diploma to secure a job, Nowadays companies are not specifically ask for qualification, instead there are seeking trained and certified digital marketing specialist.
3. Do I need to have any knowledge of the web development to join?
A: No you do not. Our courses are designed to help you master online marketing and are created to cater to people from every background.
4. What is the duration of each course?
A: The average course duration is about 1-1.5 months. However, we also offer a combination of courses as a single package. Your entire learning experience will depend on the courses you choose to sign up for.
5. Who can take digital marketing training?
- Fresh Graduates or non-graduates.
- Diploma holders who has basic computer knowledge.
- Professional with experience..
- And anyone who is interested in online marketing.
6. What are the benefits of learning digital marketing?
A: Digital marketing has always been an integral and central part of the online business. Since it has overtaken all other business models and has become the most effective business model, the demand for skilled digital marketers has increased significantly. By learning SEO, SEM, SMM and other online marketing strategies you can put yourself in the league of elite panel of online marketer. Digital marketing is more like an art and is only limited by the imagination of the developer. It will grow and enhance with time and practice.
Also. Check our Android App Development Certification Training