Site Galleria provides job oriented NodeJS Training in Bangalore combining the essential theoretical, practical and realtime lessons to imbibe the necessary skills required in the professional world. We provide 100% job guarantee after completion of the NodeJS course. Get the best NodeJS training in Bangalore and become a professional NodeJS. All our NodeJS trainers are very experienced IT professionals and love to share their practical knowledge with the students. This course is designed to meet all level of student requirement. Our NodeJS trainers understand the fresher’s & working professional’s requirement and execute the training accordingly.
What is NodeJS?
Why Learn NodeJS?
What skills will you learn in NodeJS Training?
This Node.Js Training in Bangalore helps you:
- Learn how Express.js connects with MongoDB and SQLite
- Master Express.js
- Comprehend multi-processing in Node.js
- Understand the Node.js framework
- Work with Node Projects
- Understand file systems in Node.js
- Work with Gulp and Grunt
- Work with shrink-wrap to lock the node module versions
- Learn asynchronous programming
- Build HTTP Server with Node.js using HTTP APIs
- Understand Events, Streams, and Buffers
- Understand unit and End to End (e2e) testing
- Build chat application using Socket.io
NodeJS Course Content:
Section 1: Introduction
- The Node.js framework
- Installing Node.js
- Using Node.js to execute scripts
Section 2: Node Projects
- The Node Package Manager
- Creating a project
- The package.json configuration file
- Global vs. local package installation
- Automating tasks with Gulp.
Section 3: Working with asynchronous programming
- Asynchronous basics
- Callback functions
- Working with Promises
- Advance promises
- Using Request module to make api calls
Section 4: Building a HTTP Server with Node.JS using HTTP APIs
- The HTTP protocol
- Building an HTTP server
- Rendering a response
- Processing query strings
- Using Representational State Transfer
- Configuring TLS
Section 5: File System
- Synchronous vs. asynchronous I/O
- Path and directory operations
- __dirname and __filename
- Asynchronous file reads and writes
Section 6: Buffers, Streams, and Events
- Using buffers for binary data
- Flowing vs. non-flowing streams
- Streaming I/O from files and other sources
- Processing streams asynchronously
- Configuring event handlers
- Modules and Unit Testing
Section 7: Modularization
- The CommonJS and RequireJS specifications
- Defining modules with exports
- Modules are singletons
- Creating a package
- Module scope and construction
- Unit testing frameworks
- What to test and how to test it
- Building unit tests with Mocha
Section 8: ExpressJS
- The model-view-controller pattern
- Defining Jade and Handlebars templates
- Building a front-end controller
- Defining routes
- Creating actions
- Configuring Express to use Handlebars
- Using REST
- Reading POST data
- Building Handlebars helpers
- Adding middleware
Section 9: Work with Database
- How Node.js connects to databases
- RDBMS databases and NoSQL databases
- Connecting to RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Performing CRUD operations
- Building client requests to web services
Section 10: Socket.io, The Front-end, and A Chat App
- Getting Started
- Adding Socket.io To Your App
- Exploring The Front-end
- Sending Live Data Back & Forth
- Creating The Front-end UI
- Showing Messages In App
- Working With Time
- Show Message Time In Chat App
- Chat application Project
Section 11: Introduction to Task Managers with unit testing
- Working with gulp
- Working with grunt
- Working with unit and E2E testing
Section 12: Project:
This section will cover a course project where we will try to implement all topics we covered in each session. The course project will run after completion of each module.
How we, at Site Galleria, help you with NodeJS Training?
NodeJS training Bangalore at Site Galleria can give your career a power push. Besides offering Career-centric course training, we provide career counseling to enable you to secure a coveted NodeJS job of your choice. All you need is to enroll with our NodeJS Coaching Classes. Site Galleria provides its students with basic to advanced level training in a real time environment.
Job opportunities after NodeJS Training:
Developers with NodeJS skills get placed in Top MNC like Infosys, TCS, CTS and Product based MNCs and Startup Companies. NodeJS has grown as quite a necessity skill for web designers and developers all over the world. Be a part of this growing trend with the Best NodeJS Training in Bangalore. One such institution which provides accountable NodeJS Training Bangalore is Site Galleria.
Salary expectation after completion of NodeJS Training:
Due to growing demand for designing skills, the salary is also increasing for NodeJS skills. As per payscale.com Average salary for NodeJS developer is Rs 6,24,231 per year.
Who should take NodeJS Training?
This course should be chosen by anyone who wants to excel and learn the art of web development. Anyone who wants to create stunning static and dynamic websites can take this course. Anyone who is passionate to learn how to create websites, who wants to start their own business or who wants to do freelance projects on NodeJS website development.
What are the prerequisites for NodeJS Course?
Basic knowledge in computer is good to start learning with, you don’t need any degree or diploma to secure a job, Nowadays companies are not specifically asking for qualification, instead, there are seeking trained and certified NodeJS developers.
NodeJS Training FAQs
1. Do I need to have any knowledge of the Web to join?
A: No you do not. Our courses are designed to help you master practical NodeJS and are created to cater to people from every background.
2. What is the duration of NodeJS Training course?
A: The average course duration is about 1 – 1.5 months. However, we also offer a combination of courses as a single package. Your entire learning experience will depend on the courses you choose to sign up for.
3. Who can take the NodeJS Course?
- Fresh Graduates or non-graduates.
- Diploma holders who has basic computer knowledge.
- Professional with experience..
- And anyone who is interested in web designing or web developing.
4. What are the benefits of taking NodeJS Certification Course?
A: NodeJS has always been an integral and central part of the internet. Since it has overtaken all other business models and has become the most effective business model, the demand for skilled NodeJS developers has increased significantly. NodeJS is more like an art and is only limited by the imagination of the developer. It will grow and enhance with time and practice.